A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Carlson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Carlson has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carlson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alfred J. Carlson practice?
Dr. Alfred Carlson practices Pediatrics near Havertown, PA.
See Havertown Pediatricians.