A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Carlson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred John Carlson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alfred J. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Alfred Carlson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Carlson practices Pediatrics near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Mullica Hill, NJ.
See Havertown Pediatricians.