Dr. Alfred Caruso, MD
Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 5th, 2015

I have only had a couple of visits, but I am pretty happy with the way things are going. I like someone who is direct, doesn't waste time, but listens. I don't want hand holding, figure out what I need or send me to tests to figure it out. Be realistic with treatments, which is what I have found so far.

Patient show details Patient
by E Leman on Sep 25th, 2013

I am 80 years old and have had a number of Doctors. Dr. Caruso is very competent and has a way of putting his patients at ease. I am glad to know him.

Warm, Concerned, Knowledgeable show details Warm, Concerned, Knowledgeable
by Barry Cutler on Sep 12th, 2013

Dr. Caruso has always proven friendly, concerned and knowledgeable. He's a very good listener and arranges for follow-ups on everything he feels may be a problem. Excellent.

Ms show details Ms
by Carol Padilla on May 25th, 2013

Took 6 weeks to get an appt. Front staff very nice but didnt seem to be too knowledgeable about ins. Dr. Caruso is professional, friendly and I liked him immediately. His nurse didnt appear to be very well trained, he missed important issues. Had to come back 3 days later for same problem, was seen by PA who was very thorough, and was told wouldnt be charged for the visit. Guess what, was charged.

Jun 23rd, 2011

Dr. Caruso takes time with his patients. his office staff is very professional. what i like about Dr. Caruso office is that i dont have to wait for my prescriptions and for my referrals. When we call his office and leave messages they respond right away.

Poor office staff response show details Poor office staff response
Aug 23rd, 2010

Have had repeated difficulty with simple prescription renewals. Staff does not respond to patient or pharmacy phone calls and/or faxes. Not a responsive or caring atmosphere.