Dr. Alfred Caruso Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alfred Caruso?

continued

Posted on March 17th, 2016

I forgot to mention Francisco is a very helpful M.A., also returns call when possible. Thank you for that. Re: the office staff and waiting, I am neutral. I would want other patients, as myself, to be patient when Dr. gives a little extra time to someone who needs it. However I am retired.

Posted on March 12th, 2016

Dr.Caruso has really listened to me, had numerous tests run which I am sorry to say, were very necessary and guiding me through a medical haze which I am resistant to. He allows you to be proactive with encouraging info if he feels we need it and and I do. It might not be pleasant but he gets it and has more empathy than most docs. Who knows, he might be extending my life, which I'm all for! Thanks Dr. Caruso, I'll keep my fingers crossed through these next procedures.

office is terrible

Posted on March 1st, 2016

I have been going to dr Caruso for 10 years now very happy with him but his office staff is the worst office I had to deal with they never call u back and r very rude.

Wonderful physician!

Posted on January 9th, 2016

Love Dr. Caruso! Excellent, thorough physician who really cares about you and has great bedside manner. I've been going to Dr. Caruso for about eight years. (My father was a surgeon so I know when I've found a good doctor!) Only challenge for anyone new is he may not be taking any new patients. His nurse, Francisco, is also great and always follow up.

Full Charge Bookkeeper

Posted on December 17th, 2015

He is an excellent doctor who really cares about his patients. Wait times are minimal and he spends as much time as necessary with you. I have had difficulty with getting diagnosis with several facilities, he is very thorough and caring. I have had him for over 15 years and would highly recommend him.

Caruso Helped Save my Life

Posted on September 5th, 2015

In the summer of 2010 I was relocated to Palm Springs for work. I had no doctor nor referrals for doctors. After some searching, I was able to see Dr. Caruso. As it was our first appointment, he took his time and I was impressed with his study of my background and family background. He then jumped into the reasons why I was coming to see him and before long, he wanted to do an MRI based upon what he saw. To make a long story short, he correctly diagnosed a brain tumor and I was immediately treated at Eisenhower by their fantastic staff and surgeons. None of this would have happened a smoothly and quickly without his actions. He has since treated me on follow up issues as well as served as my primary care physician. Even though I no longer live in the Palm Springs area, I have gone to see him. I will say that I have also seen the PA and found her pleasant and thorough as well. Some of the staff are not as strong, however, I really am pleased with Dr. Caruso.

Posted on March 5th, 2015

I have only had a couple of visits, but I am pretty happy with the way things are going. I like someone who is direct, doesn't waste time, but listens. I don't want hand holding, figure out what I need or send me to tests to figure it out. Be realistic with treatments, which is what I have found so far.

Patient

Posted on September 25th, 2013

I am 80 years old and have had a number of Doctors. Dr. Caruso is very competent and has a way of putting his patients at ease. I am glad to know him.

Warm, Concerned, Knowledgeable

Posted on September 13th, 2013

Dr. Caruso has always proven friendly, concerned and knowledgeable. He's a very good listener and arranges for follow-ups on everything he feels may be a problem. Excellent.

Ms

Posted on May 25th, 2013

Took 6 weeks to get an appt. Front staff very nice but didnt seem to be too knowledgeable about ins. Dr. Caruso is professional, friendly and I liked him immediately. His nurse didnt appear to be very well trained, he missed important issues. Had to come back 3 days later for same problem, was seen by PA who was very thorough, and was told wouldnt be charged for the visit. Guess what, was charged.

Caring and professional. Listens to patient's concerns and tries to solve problems. Office staff (nurses and receptionist) work well together and follow through with concerns.

Posted on November 23rd, 2012

Posted on June 24th, 2011

Dr. Caruso takes time with his patients. his office staff is very professional. what i like about Dr. Caruso office is that i dont have to wait for my prescriptions and for my referrals. When we call his office and leave messages they respond right away.