A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Chahine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Chahine is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chahine
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chahine Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Chahine, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chahine graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chahine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Alfred Chahine MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. A A. Chahine practice?
- Dr. A Chahine has 2 office locations.
Dr. A Chahine practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD.
See Washington Surgeons and Washington Pediatric Surgeons.