A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Chahine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Chahine is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chahine
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chahine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Chahine, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chahine graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chahine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Alfred Chahine MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. A A. Chahine practice?
- Dr. A Chahine has 2 office locations.
Dr. A Chahine practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD.
See Washington Surgeons and Washington Pediatric Surgeons.