A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Assaad Chahine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Assaad Chahine is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Assaad Chahine, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chahine graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chahine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Assaad Alfred Chahine MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Assaad A. Chahine practice?
- Dr. Assaad Chahine has 3 office locations.
Dr. Assaad Chahine practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Washington, DC.
See Washington Surgeons and Washington Pediatric Surgeons.