A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Ciraldo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Ciraldo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Ciraldo, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciraldo graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Ciraldo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred V Ciraldo MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfred V. Ciraldo practice?
- Dr. Alfred Ciraldo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Ciraldo practices Surgery near Akron, OH.
See Akron Surgeons.