A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Cook is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Cook, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Cook has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Joseph Cook MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfred J. Cook practice?
- Dr. Alfred Cook has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Cook practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Leesburg, FL.
See Leesburg Orthopedic Surgeons.