A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Cook is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Cook, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Cook has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Joseph Cook MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfred J. Cook practice?
- Dr. Alfred Cook has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Cook practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Leesburg, FL.
See Leesburg Surgeons.