Dr. Alfred Cretella MD Patient Reviews

December 24th, 2015
A wonderful physician. He restores confidence in the medicall profession

December 21st, 2015
A very dangerous man - and research the background of any physician providing care at St. Peter's
Dr. Cretella covered for my primary oncologist and promptly reduced my nausea medicine prescribed by my primary oncologist. I immediately started with explosive vomiting which led to an, as yet unresolved, 9 month GI bleed and anemia requiring many transfusions. He also advised me when the metastasis was removed from both lungs (I'm Stage IV cancer) I would be cured. When I argued that you don't get cured from Stage IV he had the arrogance to question why I wouldn't want to be cured. (He obviously was wrong too since 5 months later I have a new tumor in my lung.) He has already been censured (look it up - NYS Office of Professional Discipline) for issues related to controlled substances and improper records. Run for your life if you ever find your self on the receiving end of care from him - I may never recover from the damage he caused. He is no longer at St. Peter's but he's out there somewhere - a very dangerous man. I'm pursuing him through the office of Professional Discipline and I would encourage others with complaints or concerns to do the same. Also, I would thorooughly research the background of any physician providing care at St. Peter's who is providing care to you. They obviously didn't do a good job when they hired Dr. Cretella so I have no faith that they would do any better of a job of exploring the background of any other physician.