A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Culliford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Culliford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Culliford, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Culliford graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Culliford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Culliford MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfred Culliford practice?
- Dr. Alfred Culliford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Culliford practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Surgeons.