A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Culliford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Culliford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Culliford, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Culliford graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Culliford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Culliford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alfred T. Culliford practice?
Dr. Alfred Culliford practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Nephrology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Surgeons, Staten Island Plastic Surgeons, Staten Island Internists, and Staten Island Nephrologists.