Alfred Culliford IV Is this you?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 24th, 2015

A compassionate doctor who always makes you feel calm..He's is so outstanding!

September 29th, 2011

he is a great doctor and person

June 29th, 2011

An awesome doctor. I have so uch confidence in him.

September 13th, 2010

The staff was wonderful and I asbsolutely adoe Dr culliford!

April 6th, 2010

My expierence in surgery

I felt very confident going into surgery. I was put in twilight for the surgery which was fine. My question is this I felt as though my doctor rushed through this surgery as I was his last patient before going on a skiing trip. I had 3 cysts removed from my skull and he did not have them shave the hair around where he was doing the surgery so I have hair actually inside of my stitches on one of the holes. He left the other two open to heal from the inside out. I am a diabetic taking insulin and feel this may not of been a good idea. I will know more tomorrow as I am scheduled for an after surgery visit the second one now. Everyone I spoke with about this was extremely surprised that he left the hair on my head where he was going to perform the surgery. It has me worried some. He has a great personality chatting with him but am a bit disapointed the way it was all done.

December 19th, 2009

The most horrible (ongoing) experience ever. Doctor does not seem to know much about human anatomy and tends to panic. Kept refering me to another doctor but unable to give a medical reason to me, the other doctor and the insurance company. "Because you are young and healthy" was his reason for all unnecessary (confirmed by several other doctors) referrals and suggestions. For someone who researched at Sloan Kettering, seems to either have a very poor knowledge of cancer or is so teriffied of a lawsuit his office will not stop harresing me. I had to wait for close to 2 hours past my appointment time to get my stitches removed. He missed one and I had to wait another two weeks to have it taken out. Returns my phone calls 5 days after I leave an "urgent message" and restates that his advice is because I am "young and healthy" and seeing another surgeon is for "my own good". When initially asking him how minimal my scar would be, he answered "I hate to tell you, but even if God himself did your surgery, you would still be left with a red, uneven large scar." Learning I needed surgery for cancer was a terrifying experience, but being treated by Dr. Culliford has been emotionally crippling. He may be a competent surgeon, but he appears to be completely socialy inept and unprofessional, with complete disregard to patients' emotional well being.

September 4th, 2009

Kind & Caring doctor

I feel the doctor was kind and was concerned about me but his staff couldnt care less.

March 22nd, 2017