Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alfred De Rosa
Dr. Alfred De Rosa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. De Rosa is affiliated with Parkway Hospital, Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens and Mount Sinai Hospital at Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens. Dr. De Rosa has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alfred De Rosa has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alfred De Rosa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. Nader Attia
Staten Island, NY 0.24 mi47
Dr. Salvatore Volpe
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Geriatric Medicine
Staten Island, NY 0.54 mi31
Dr. Joseph Amari
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Staten Island, NY 0.56 mi56