A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred De Rosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred De Rosa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. De Rosa graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. De Rosa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkway Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
- Mount Sinai Hospital at Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Vincent De Rosa MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alfred V. De Rosa practice?
- Dr. Alfred De Rosa has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred De Rosa practices Internal Medicine near Woodside, NY.
See Woodside Internists.