Dr. Alfred Deramus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alfred Deramus?

I almost shot my eye (Ralphy)

Posted on January 11th, 2011

When I was about 14 my parents bought me a BB gun(after years of begging) low and behold I had a BB bounce back and hit me right on the lash line causing damage to my eye. Dr. Deramus opened up his clinic at 1:30 or 2am to see me and was able to save my vision. Had I gone to the ER they most likely would have taken my eye.I still have a little blur in that eye but atleast i can see. Thanks Dr. Deramus!!! I know you most likey dont remember me but I will always remember that night you saved my eye.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on December 8th, 2010

Dr. Deramus has seen members of my family for more than 20 years. He is and always has been a caring professional that puts his patients first. He has a warm and friendly manner which puts all of his patients at ease no matter what their age.

wonderful MD

Posted on December 14th, 2009

Brilliant and Compassionate

Posted on July 17th, 2008

Dr. DeRamus saved my vision. It took many sessions of laser treatments, which were made tolerable by my complete faith in his care and by his care for me not only as a patient but as a human being. His work on my eyes has been praised by many opthalmologists. He is a wonderful physician of the highest capability and talent.

Posted on February 4th, 2013