A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred DeSimone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred DeSimone, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeSimone
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DeSimone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred DeSimone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. DeSimone graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. DeSimone has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- Weston Outpatient Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Alexander DeSimone MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alfred A. DeSimone practice?
- Dr. Alfred DeSimone has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alfred DeSimone practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Weston, FL and Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Surgeons, Fort Lauderdale Orthopedic Surgeons, and Fort Lauderdale Sports Medicine Doctors.