A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred DeSimone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred DeSimone, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine, Surgeon, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeSimone
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. DeSimone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred DeSimone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. DeSimone graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. DeSimone has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- Weston Outpatient Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Alexander DeSimone MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alfred A. DeSimone practice?
- Dr. Alfred DeSimone has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alfred DeSimone practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Weston, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL and Tamarac, FL.