A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred DeSimone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred DeSimone, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine, Surgeon, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred DeSimone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. DeSimone graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. DeSimone has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- Weston Outpatient Surgical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. DeSimone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alfred A. DeSimone practice?
Dr. Alfred DeSimone practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Weston, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL and Tamarac, FL.