A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Dipiero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Dipiero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dipiero graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Dipiero has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred M Dipiero DO is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Alfred M. Dipiero practice?
- Dr. Alfred Dipiero has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Dipiero practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Internists and Sewell Rheumatologists.