A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Dipiero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Dipiero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dipiero
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dipiero Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dipiero graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Dipiero has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred M Dipiero DO is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Alfred M. Dipiero practice?
- Dr. Alfred Dipiero has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Dipiero practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Internists and Sewell Rheumatologists.