A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Dorsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Dorsey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Dorsey, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorsey graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dorsey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred T Dorsey MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alfred T. Dorsey practice?
- Dr. Alfred Dorsey has 9 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Dorsey practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics, and Critical Care Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, DE and Newtown Square, PA.
See Wilmington Anesthesiologists, Wilmington Pediatricians, and Wilmington Critical Care Practitioners.