A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Durham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Durham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Durham, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Durham graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Durham has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Carilion Franklin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alfred A. Durham practice?
Dr. Alfred Durham practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salem, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke, VA.
See Salem Orthopedic Surgeons.