Dr. Alfred Durham MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 4th, 2016
A Wonderful Doctor
DR. DURHAM is a great doctor and person.What makes him a great doctor is because he cares about his patients well being. I went to see Dr. Durham about my knee hurting and he made me feel better, did x-rays to find out what was wrong and once he had the x-rays back explained what I had to do to get ready for my knee replacement. Dr . Durham explained why I needed to have my knee replaced and we very caring. I would recommend Dr. Durham to my family and friends. And I am proof Dr. Durham truly cares about his patients.

August 10th, 2016
I found Dr Durham to be an excellent professional. He was very thorough and patient and explained his diagnosis clearly. I was extremely please and felt well=cared for.

December 24th, 2015
I have had two knee replacement surgeries by Dr. Alfred Durham. I found him to be very courteous, knowledgeable and professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Alfred Durham to anyone who needs knee replacement surgery.

December 10th, 2015
Great Dr. and Staff
Dr. Durham answers all my questions and is never in a rush. He and his staff are always courteous. Calls are returned same day and I have never had any problem getting an appointment. He has done two surgeries on me and I have recommended him to friends..

December 6th, 2015
Good Medical Care
I was greeted promptly and courteously. My problem was diagnosed promptly and treated satisfactorily. We couldn't have a more efficient or thorough visit.

April 17th, 2013
Dr. Durham is the finest doctor my wife, a retired RN, and I have ever met. His staff is second to none.

January 12th, 2011
Wonderful doctor ...
... if you can see him. I've had difficulty scheduling appointments (rude!), long waits for appointments, long waiting-room waits, and difficulty getting call-backs from a nurse. That said, Dr. Durham is very professional and I trust him. Not much for bedside manner and always rushes in and out -- he's just overbooked -- but he'll answer all your questions. I go back because he knows what he's doing.