Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alfred Emery Jr
Dr. Alfred Emery Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Twin Falls, ID. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Emery is affiliated with Canyon View Psychiatric & Addiction Services and Magic Valley Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Alfred Emery Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alfred Emery Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Twin Falls, ID.
Dr. Nathan Welch
Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine
Twin Falls, ID 0 mi9
Dr. Barbara Jensen
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
Twin Falls, ID 0 mi27
Dr. Randall Skeem
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Twin Falls, ID 0 mi42