Dr. Alfred Eubanks MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

March 29th, 2016
An exceptional doctor in the field of psychiatry. He has provided relief where others couldn't.

February 16th, 2016
I've been seeing Dr Eubanks for several years. I am very happy with him, and all of the staff. He's a wonderful dr.

February 22nd, 2015
Excellent!
Excellent Says it all! I've been a patient since 2007, Dr. Eubanks is outstanding

April 30th, 2014
Use With Caution
DR. E is very polite, the wait is not long to see him, and the staff at his office are pleasant to deal with. In my opinion, DR. E. is NOT current in his area of practice including the diagnosis, practices, and techniques available to today's mental health providers. He is a pill of the week pusher and salesman for what appears to be his current and most profitable product, TMS, which has not been proven to be an effective treatment for mood disorders. He invested alot of money in this "machine", and will take your $15K with a smile.

July 18th, 2012
HIghly recommended!
Great bedside manner, courteous and willing to work with your financial limitations. Wonderful and very nice office staff. Great location!

August 11th, 2010
Can't say enough good things about Dr. Eubanks!
I work in healthcare and psychiatrists tend to be a unique group, to say the least. Seldom do you meet one who is a good communicator, warm, and, for lack of a better term, normal. I trust Dr. Eubanks and really like that he is willing to suggest alternative treatments other than just drug therapy. His office manager is always helpful fittingme in and prompt in returning calls and phoning in prescriptions.

April 9th, 2009
Calm, caring, and very smart
It took a while to figure out my diagnosis (SAD), but Dr. Eubanks was very patient as we worked through various medications and symptoms. He identified the right therapies for me -- both Rx, supplements, and lifestyle suggestions -- and I'm managing the condition effortlessly thanks to his help. He always seemed pleased to see me, remembered what we had talked about before without referring to his notes, and I felt I had his full attention when I saw him. He didn't rush me out the door, and in particular during our first sessions spent a lot of time on my personal background and history to get a full picture.

February 13th, 2017