A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Faulkner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Faulkner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faulkner graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Faulkner has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Mcarthur Faulkner DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfred M. Faulkner practice?
- Dr. Alfred Faulkner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Faulkner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Dearborn Orthopedic Surgeons.