A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Faulkner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Faulkner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faulkner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Faulkner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faulkner graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Faulkner has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred M Faulkner DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfred M. Faulkner practice?
- Dr. Alfred Faulkner has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Faulkner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Orthopedic Surgeons.