Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  i still have my foot:)  |  show details
by Aaron Tihelka on Jul 10th, 2013

Dr.Faulkner is superman!..lol.i was in a serious motorcycle accident,Dr.Faulkner saved my foot and my life.he is an amazing surgeon and an even better person.he treated me with dignity and respect and literally changed my life!I will forever be indebted to him and there are not enough ways to express my thanks and appreciation for what he has done for me and how impactfull he has been in my life.

|  I can walk again! But, please take time for your uninsured patients too.  |  show details
by Midwest Gal on May 6th, 2013

He was remarkable in putting my leg back together that was shattered in a freak accident in 2009. He also did it all in one surgery, versus two and for that I am forever grateful. I just ask that he would take time with those that have Medicaid as we are people too that would like to see a doctor and not always a nurse. I now have BC/BS, but as a recent college grad back then I was just starting my teaching and did not have health coverage yet. I would have liked to have seen the doctor more than once as the assistant misread my x-ray during a follow up apt. and told me that my bone was not doing well, when in fact everything was fine. Otherwise, this doctor is excellent in what he does and I wish him well for how he helped me when I was the most scared I had ever been.

|  super grateful patient!  |  show details
Jan 1st, 2012

Dr Faulkner is a wonderful man. His bedside manner is outstanding! He would not leave my bedside until he was certain that I understood my injury and had answered all my questions. 4 other doctors told me I would never walk again and I ran the Detroit marathon this year! Thanks, Dr Faulkner!!!

Oct 12th, 2011

I would highly recomend him to anyone and I trust him with myself and my family. Did surgery on my mother and was honest, caring, and compassionate. I seen him for a shoulder injury and was better in 2 weeks!

Mar 5th, 2011

He was great in and out of the hospital. I can't say enough about him as a doctor.

Sep 6th, 2010

Performed a six hour operation on my mother after she broke her leg. He came even though he was technically on vacation because she asked for him. He did a wonderful job and kept us informed throughout the surgery. He's also a professor of orthopedics at Wayne State Medical School so he knows his stuff.

|  Fantastic  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2010

Great guy, easy to talk with, and very caring. I cannot say enough about the care i recieved from him. seen him many times in my 4 month recovery and 2 surgeries. Fantastic!

|  Excellent care  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2010

Dr. Faulkner provided me with excellent care. He was compassionate, and had great bedside manner. He explained my procedure and interacted well with my family. I would recommend him to anyone!!

|  Beware!  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2010

Stay away far far away.

|  He's the Best  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2010

Surgery went well no complications, great bedside manners