A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Fernandez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fernandez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred E Fernandez MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alfred E. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Alfred Fernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Fernandez practices Internal Medicine near Chesapeake, VA.
See Chesapeake Internists.