A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Fleming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Fleming is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Fleming, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Fleming has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- Alegent Immanuel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fleming accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alfred D. Fleming practice?
Dr. Alfred Fleming practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Sioux City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Storm Lake, IA.
See Sioux City Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Sioux City Pediatricians.