A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Fleming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Fleming is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Fleming, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fleming has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- The Nebraska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred D Fleming MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alfred D. Fleming practice?
- Dr. Alfred Fleming has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Fleming practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Sioux City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Storm Lake, IA.
See Sioux City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.