Dr. Alfred Lerner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alfred Lerner?

October 14th, 2013

Best Dermatologist ever...

I have been seeing Dr. Lerner for about ten years. He removed a skin cancer 9 years ago, referred me to the best plastic surgeon and has since monitored any skin changes, all with good results. He and his staff are attentive and professional. I would not even consider seeing any one else. He also treated my daughter. She agrees.

November 23rd, 2008

old white man not informed

he does not know what lupus is. he gave me medicine that did not work on my rash, and tried to poke my malar rash with a needle. after 10 months i asked him to biopsy which he did, then he called me and asked me if i had pleurisy.

February 18th, 2017