A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Gillio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Gillio is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Gillio, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillio graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gillio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Peter Gillio MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alfred P. Gillio practice?
- Dr. Alfred Gillio has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Gillio practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Pediatric Specialists.