A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Gillio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Gillio, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillio graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Gillio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gillio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans