A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Gillio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Gillio is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gillio
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gillio Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Gillio, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillio graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gillio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Peter Gillio MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alfred P. Gillio practice?
- Dr. Alfred Gillio has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Gillio practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Oncologists.