A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Gorman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Gorman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorman
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gorman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Gorman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorman graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Gorman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Candler Hospital
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Carl Gorman MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alfred C. Gorman practice?
- Dr. Alfred Gorman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Gorman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pooler, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Rutherfordton, NC and Brevard, NC.
See Pooler Internists and Pooler Cardiologists.