A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Gorman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Gorman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorman
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gorman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Gorman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorman graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Gorman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Candler Hospital
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Carl Gorman MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alfred C. Gorman practice?
- Dr. Alfred Gorman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Gorman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pooler, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Rutherfordton, NC and Brevard, NC.
See Pooler Internists and Pooler Cardiologists.