A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Grant is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grant
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Grant, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Limb Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Ilizarov Technique (Limb Lengthening)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Grant has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred D Grant MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfred D. Grant practice?
- Dr. Alfred Grant has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Grant practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.