A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Grant is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grant
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Grant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Grant, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Limb Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Ilizarov Technique (Limb Lengthening)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Grant has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred D Grant MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfred D. Grant practice?
- Dr. Alfred Grant has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Grant practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.