A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Grant is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Grant, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Limb Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Ilizarov Technique (Limb Lengthening)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Grant has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grant accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alfred D. Grant practice?
Dr. Alfred Grant practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.