Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alfred Guirguis
Dr. Alfred Guirguis, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Oak Lawn, IL, with another office in Oak Lawn, IL. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecologic Oncology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Guirguis is affiliated with Rush University Medical Center, Advocate Christ Medical Center and Adventist Hinsdale Hospital. Dr. Guirguis has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alfred Guirguis has the following 2 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Alfred Guirguis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Lawn, IL.
Dr. Abigail Drucker
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Oak Lawn, IL 0 mi7
Dr. Holly Loesch
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Gynecology
Oak Lawn, IL 0 mi14
Dr. Nicole Williams
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Oak Lawn, IL 0 mi11