Dr. Alfred Habel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alfred Habel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 14th, 2017

Dr. Habel is an excellent caring doctor who I have recommended to many people.

My father was a physician and my mother an RN. I was taught to make sure I had the best doctor. Unfortunately doctors are at the mercy of reviews by lay people. They will write a bad review because a doctor wouldn't give them narcotics. Insurance companies and patients should not be able to effect the way a doctor runs their practice. Unfortunately, this is what happens with socialized medicine run by insurance companies. Your doctor now spends more time on a computer than with their patients. They don't like it and neither do I. Dr Habel also specializes in sleep disorders which is not uncommon for a pulmonologist. He has an incredible staff in the sleep and pulmonary department. I had been forced to see someone who is no longer practicing medicine because of insurance. Thank God, that changed and I was able to go to who had come highly recommended, Dr. Habel. I am a narcoleptic. My life was horrible before him, I fell asleep everywhere, had to quit driving and had cataplexy which is terrifying. I am lucky to be alive. Dr.Habel got me on the right medicines and literally gave me my brain and as much of my life back that a severe narcoleptic like myself can have. He has encouraged me, educated me, and made me want to live life fully again. I can never thank him enough.Only vindictive or ignorant people give out a 1 or 2. Read Amazon reviews, and you'll know what I mean,

September 9th, 2016

Staff was great. Sleep staff superb! Dr. Habel seems to get you in and out asap. Takes calls when you are with him. Bedside manner needs improvement. When he first started out in his profession he was much better at caring and spending time with his patients.

May 3rd, 2015

My review is this doctor is uneducated, DUMB! Would never refer him.

September 30th, 2013

One of the best doctors I have

I love coming to see him. He always does his best to make sure I get what medicines I need. He's open to helping me with alternatives to medication, like a service animal.

September 4th, 2012

The wait time is less than 5 minutes, every one is very courteous. Dr. Habel is a superb Doctor and shows honest concern for his patients. I would reccomend him to anyone and everyone!

January 23rd, 2012

this is one of best doctors i've seen in my life.

March 19th, 2017