A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Haight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haight
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Haight Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Haight graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Haight has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred R Haight DO is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alfred R. Haight practice?
- Dr. Alfred Haight has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Haight practices Diagnostic Radiology near Akron, OH.
See Akron Radiologists.