A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Haight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haight
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haight Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Haight graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Haight has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred R Haight DO is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alfred R. Haight practice?
- Dr. Alfred Haight has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Haight practices Diagnostic Radiology near Akron, OH.
See Akron Radiologists.