Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alfred Hanmer
Dr. Alfred Hanmer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newton Lower Falls, MA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Hanmer is affiliated with Newton-Wellesley Hospital, Newton Wellesley Orthopedic Assoc. and Metrowest Medical Center. Dr. Hanmer has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alfred Hanmer has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Alfred Hanmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
Dr. Matthew Leibman
Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Newton Lower Falls, MA 0 mi17
Dr. Lawrence Geuss
Newton Lower Falls, MA 0 mi46
Dr. Symeon Zannikos
Newton Lower Falls, MA 0 mi9