A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Hathorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Hathorn is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hathorn graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hathorn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Wettermark Hathorn MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alfred W. Hathorn practice?
- Dr. Alfred Hathorn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Hathorn practices Pediatrics near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, LA.
See Shreveport Pediatricians.