3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
cursory exam show details cursory exam
by firefly on Sep 22nd, 2014

My exam as a first time patient lasted no more than 10 minutes. With my questions, the appointment lasted 15 minutes. He barely looked at my skin, did not use any special lights or magifying glass, did not look at or behind ears, under hair, behind legs, stomach, between fingers/toes. He generally looked at face, arms, back and front of calves. But he did want to burn some spots off and I found out those cost extra. He also game me a sample of sunscreen that he sells.

Apr 22nd, 2010

Too long waits to see him, did not listen. Too eager to use old medications or medications I was not comfortable with using.

Overrated? show details Overrated?
Jun 13th, 2009

I had high expectations going in, as this was rated one of the finest dermatologists in the area. But the exam was rushed and cursory. A few weeks after my exam while I was out of state for an extended period, I noticed a spot undetected by Dr. Hernandez that was diagnosed at the time as being pre-cancerous.

Tricia J. show details Tricia J.
by Citysearch User on Sep 11th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Hernandez is a very caring physician, but his secretary that checks out patients is very slow, sometimes not even at her desk, causing p...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
frank m show details frank m
by Citysearch User on Mar 9th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr Hernandez is probably the finest Dermatologist in the Sarasota Area. He is so popular that future planning is necessary for appointments...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com