A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Herzog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Herzog is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herzog
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herzog Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Herzog, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Herzog graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Herzog has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Herzog MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alfred Herzog practice?
- Dr. Alfred Herzog has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Herzog practices Psychiatry near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Psychiatrists.