A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Hollander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Hollander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hollander
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Hollander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Hollander, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollander graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hollander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Helen Hayes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred C Hollander MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alfred C. Hollander practice?
- Dr. Alfred Hollander has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Hollander practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pomona, NY.
See Pomona Internists and Pomona Gastroenterologists.