A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Huang, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Huang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Huang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred C Huang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alfred C. Huang practice?
- Dr. Alfred Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Huang practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians.