Dr. Alfred Huang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 24th, 2014
Long time patient
Our family has used this office for over 17 years. There are many physicians who are closer to our home but none that could replace the caring and professional staff. Dr. Huang always takes his time with us and answers all of our questions. Nurse Mary remembers details about me and my family that makes me realize that we are important to her. Everyone who works there truly cares about their patients.

June 5th, 2013
Phenomenal (GREAT) Doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Huang for about 8 years now, he is the first doctor I have seen in my entire life that has actually listened to me and in that respect managed to figure out the one thing no one else even considered. I believe in that, he literally saved my life. Too bad he isn't a neurologist too! I would love to find his equal in neurology - so far no luck there. His staff is AMAZING, as well as kind and good at what they do. The whole office has a wonderful sense of humor also. One more point is that all of the office staff have been with Dr. Haung for years, he has obviously earned their respect and well as mine! I do hope to continue seeing him until I grow old and kick the bucket! Thanks to him, I may have that chance!

July 30th, 2012
Family Practice at its' best !
If you are looking for a true Family Practice Physician Dr. Huang and his staff are the best. My family has been under Dr. Huangs' care since he opened his practice in Irving. He and his staff genuinely care for the patients. When a physician comes in the exam room and sits down and the first question he asks is, "What's new with you", and somewhere later asks, "What are we seeing you for today/", you know you found a true family Doc.

Excellent Care
I have known Dr. Huang and his staff since my granddaughters were born and the oldest is almost 11. They all see him for all their medical needs. I have never seen a staff that makes you feel so at ease when you walk in their office. They make you feel as if you were in their home and trying to put you at ease while you are there whether you are ill or there for other reasons. Dr. Huang is so good with my granddaughters and they feel very comfortable with him. In fact they won't go to anyone else but him. His bedside mannor has never been anything but superb and very caring. He takes the time to explain what the problem is, what needs to be done unlike some doctors that just take forever to finally see you and then give you 5 minutes of their time and never really explained anything to you or took the time to listen to what you had to say. I can't say enought about him and his entire staff. He's the BEST!!!!

June 14th, 2012
My family has been seeing Dr. Huang for over 10 years and are very satisfied . You don't find many doctors today that actually take the time to spend the time and listen to you. Every time my daughter has been seen, she is treated with compassion . The staff is so friendly and caring. I couldn't ask for a better doctor and staff. I highly recommend him .

Great Experience
I have been seeing this doctor for over 11 years. I recently lost my job, which resulted in losing my health insurance, and I was so happy to know they give a generous discount to self pay patients due to the economy. The only requirement was that I pay on the same day, which I was happy to do. Dr. Huang's staff is so pleasant and the atmosphere in his office is very comforting. They always make me feel special.

April 23rd, 2012
One of the worst doctors I've been to
He had no respect for patients and conducted unnecessary exams on me that I never requested causing me to pay a lot to labs as it wasn't covered by my insurance.It was my first and last visit. I'm never going back. Patients stay away.

February 29th, 2012
Good for taking your money.
Needed a test done but the doctors office wouldn't offer help. They take your money and forget about you the minute you leave.Also, the doc isn't too good. Quite arrogant and not friendly although he has NO reason to act that way. Poor experience. Last time I'm going there.