Dr. Alfred Jenkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alfred Jenkins?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Alfred Jenkins?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 12th, 2017

POOR PROFESSIONALISM

I left this man's office feeling the lowest I have in my life and worthless too. I know I'm fat but I deserve to be treated better than I was today.

May 24th, 2015

Amazing doctor and staff!

April 10th, 2015

Talked to me as if I were a child and stupid

January 11th, 2015

my experience

I was referred to Dr. Jenkins for a cyst on my ovary and elevated ca125...he was very kind and explained everything to me...even though he did not believe I had cancer he followed through with me and ended up having surgery to take the cyst out which ended up to be endometriosis....he was very friendly and answered all my questions...I would recommend him. I have dealt with some nasty doctors but I would consider Dr Jenkins very kind and down to earth.

July 1st, 2013

Don't trust this man- Horrible So Called Dr

This is the worst so called Dr. I have EVER Seen!! I did not have cancer when I was referred to this Dr. He said he could not help me because I did not have cancer, yet was more than willing to do a gynecological Exam. If there's no way he could treat me, then why would he look down there? I needed help so bad, I reached out to him and called and called and called after threating to go to the emergency room where he was practicing this Dr. told me to never bother him again and hung up right in my face. This Dr. has no bedside manner AT ALL! VERY Rude, NO Compassion, Uncaring, Takes your money for 2 visits and exams your female parts with no intention of treating you. BEWARE!!!!

December 13th, 2011

Caring, Personable, He saved my life

Dr. Jenkins is a brilliant gynecological oncologist who is very caring and personable. He saw me as a person and not just another number or person with cancer. He is hardworking and diligent. He was very warm to my family and me anytime he spoke of my illness. His staff all new my husband and I by name and called us back in an expedient manner. He is one of the best and always made sure I had the best team when other issues arose. My family and I are very grateful that my primary care physician referred me to him.

March 1st, 2011

knowlegable.

He is very knowledgable and knows what he is doing. Very good bedside manners and explains well though more time would not hurt the patient. Some of the staff in the back can do better with a smile but the front desk staff are awesome. Very poor with follow up you almost have to do it yourself. Ifeel comfortable going back for we all have rooms for improvements. GOOD JOB DR JENKINS.

September 4th, 2010

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Jenkins is a confident and wonderful doctor. He told me what I was facing with surgery and what the possible outcomes could be. My surgery went well and I will be traveling hundreds of miles for my follow-up visits. He had great bedside manner and is a caring doctor. I would highly recommend him.

June 30th, 2010

I travel over 100 miles to see this Doctor, I love him and his staff. They all have emphathy for their patients, and I couldn't be prouder to have him as my oncologist.

June 22nd, 2010

The best....

I am not sure of other's experiences, but after two doctors gave me a dim prognosis, Dr. Jenkins, came in, went into depth of my situation, said that yes it will be a long road, but it can be done. He gave me the hope that i needed. He has been nothing but courteous, sweet and kind during my whole process. I am so thankful to have found him for my care. He and his staff are awesome.

September 2nd, 2009

Probably Very Capable But Horrible to Deal With

Bright doctor, but very prideful and quite unwilling to spend the time to explain his findings. He does not like more than a couple of questions and did not want to admit that his recommended course of action - to wait rather than progress to surgery - would have brought about further growth of the issue and further complications. Extremely prideful, quite rude and follow up communications were horrendous. Will never return to this pracgtice again. Also never waited less than two hours in his practice, and rarely received a return call. Please be careful in choosing this doctor.

March 28th, 2008

Think twice

My treatment was very poor, no follow up, post operative complications. Would not recommend this group