A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Kalman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Kalman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kalman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Kalman, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Kalman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Coral Springs Medical Center
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred M Kalman MD is a male Hematologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alfred M. Kalman practice?
- Dr. Alfred Kalman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Alfred Kalman practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Tamarac, FL.