A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Kalman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Kalman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Kalman, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kalman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Coral Springs Medical Center
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred M Kalman MD is a male Hematologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alfred M. Kalman practice?
- Dr. Alfred Kalman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Kalman practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tamarac, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Hematologists and Fort Lauderdale Oncologists.