A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Knable:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Knable is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knable
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knable Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Knable, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
- Molluscum Contagiosum
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Knable graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Knable has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred L Knable MD is a male Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Alfred L. Knable practice?
- Dr. Alfred Knable has 7 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Knable practices Dermatology near New Albany, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY.
See New Albany Dermatologists.