A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Knable:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Knable is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Knable, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
- Molluscum Contagiosum
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Knable graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Knable has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Louisville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knable accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Anthem - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alfred L. Knable practice?
Dr. Alfred Knable practices Dermatology near New Albany, IN.
See New Albany Dermatologists.