A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Kurtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Kurtz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Fetal Diseases
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pregnancy Complications
- Retroperitoneal Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Diseases
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurtz graduated from Stanford University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kurtz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Bernard Kurtz MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alfred B. Kurtz practice?
- Dr. Alfred Kurtz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Kurtz practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.