A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Kurtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurtz
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kurtz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Kurtz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Fetal Diseases
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pregnancy Complications
- Retroperitoneal Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurtz graduated from Stanford University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kurtz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred B Kurtz MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alfred B. Kurtz practice?
- Dr. Alfred Kurtz has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Kurtz practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.