Dr. Alfred Bernard Kurtz MD is male, has 37 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Diagnostic Ultrasound.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Kurtz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
He has special expertise in 21 Areas, including Adrenal Gland Cancer, Aneurysm, and Breast Cancer.18 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurtz graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kurtz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kurtz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Kurtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alfred B. Kurtz practice?
Dr. Alfred Kurtz practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Diagnostic Ultrasound near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alfredo Kurtz