A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Laborde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Laborde is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Laborde, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Laborde graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Laborde has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred L Laborde MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfred L. Laborde practice?
- Dr. Alfred Laborde has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Laborde practices Vascular Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.