A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Lane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Lane, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Molluscum Contagiosum
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Lane has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Thomas Lane MD is a male Dermatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Alfred T. Lane practice?
- Dr. Alfred Lane has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Lane practices Dermatology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Dermatologists.