A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Lerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Lerner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Lerner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerner graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lerner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Michael Lerner MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alfred M. Lerner practice?
- Dr. Alfred Lerner has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Lerner practices Internal Medicine near San Carlos, CA.
See San Carlos Internists.