Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alfred Lerner
Dr. Alfred Lerner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mountain View, CA, with another office in San Carlos, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lerner is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - St Luke's Campus, Santa Clara Valley Medical Center and Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara. He speaks English.
Dr. Alfred Lerner has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alfred Lerner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mountain View, CA.
Dr. Ann Kodani
Mountain View, CA 0.01 mi12
Dr. George Greenwald
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Mountain View, CA 0.01 mi37
Dr. Karunasree Cherukuri
Mountain View, CA 0.01 mi21