A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Levy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levy
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Levy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Levy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Levy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Evan Levy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alfred E. Levy practice?
- Dr. Alfred Levy has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Levy practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Primary Care Doctors.