A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Levy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Levy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Levy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Evan Levy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alfred E. Levy practice?
- Dr. Alfred Levy has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Levy practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Family Physicians.