A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Lipp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Lipp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Lipp, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipp graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lipp has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred J Lipp DO and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alfred J. Lipp practice?
- Dr. Alfred Lipp has 1 office location.
- Dr. Alfred Lipp practices Pediatrics near Ocean, NJ.