A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Lonser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Lonser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Lonser, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lonser graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Lonser has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Lonser MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alfred Lonser practice?
- Dr. Alfred Lonser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Lonser practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Wasilla, AK.
See Anchorage Pain Management Doctors and Anchorage Anesthesiologists.