A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Lowenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowenstein
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Lowenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Lowenstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowenstein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lowenstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Peninsula Hospital Center
- Long Beach Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Samuel Lowenstein MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alfred S. Lowenstein practice?
- Dr. Alfred Lowenstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Lowenstein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cedarhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hewlett, NY.
See Cedarhurst Internists and Cedarhurst Cardiologists.