Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alfred Lowenstein
Dr. Alfred Lowenstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hewlett, NY, with another office in Cedarhurst, NY. He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Lowenstein is affiliated with Long Beach Medical Center, South Nassau Communities Hospital and Peninsula Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Alfred Lowenstein has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Alfred Lowenstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hewlett, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Barbara Mandell
Hewlett, NY 0 mi43
Dr. Zev Carrey
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Hewlett, NY 0.04 mi34