A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Cohen is Excellent. Dr. Cohen has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
- University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alfred M. Cohen practice?
Dr. Alfred Cohen practices Colon & Rectal Surgery, Surgery, and Surgical Oncology near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Lexington Colorectal Surgeons, Lexington Surgeons, and Lexington Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alfredo Cohen