A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Martin Cohen MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfred M. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Alfred Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Cohen practices Surgery near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Lexington Surgeons.