A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Malomo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Malomo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Malomo graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Cupecoy.
Dr. Malomo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Adebayo Malomo MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alfred A. Malomo practice?
- Dr. Alfred Malomo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Malomo practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Geriatric Doctors.