A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Malomo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malomo
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Malomo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Malomo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Malomo graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Cupecoy.
Dr. Malomo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Adebayo Malomo MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alfred A. Malomo practice?
- Dr. Alfred Malomo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Malomo practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Geriatric Doctors.