A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Marrone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Marrone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marrone
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Marrone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Marrone, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marrone graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marrone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Providence Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
- Long Beach Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Carl Marrone MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alfred C. Marrone practice?
- Dr. Alfred Marrone has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Marrone practices Ophthalmology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Ophthalmologists.