A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Marrone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Marrone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marrone
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Marrone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Marrone, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marrone graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marrone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Providence Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
- Long Beach Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Carl Marrone MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alfred C. Marrone practice?
- Dr. Alfred Marrone has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Marrone practices Ophthalmology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Ophthalmologists.