A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Marrone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Marrone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Marrone, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marrone graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Marrone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Providence Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
- Long Beach Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marrone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans