A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Monkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Monkowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Monkowski
Education & Awards
Dr. Monkowski graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Monkowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Matthew Monkowski MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alfred M. Monkowski practice?
- Dr. Alfred Monkowski has 1 office location.
- Dr. Alfred Monkowski practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Yardley, PA.